Monday, January 3, 2011

... in which I am visited by Nurgle

In my usual tradition, the damons of Nurgle brought me the plague on New Years. Every year this happens, without fail. Granted, it's just a head/chest cold, not the actual plague, but it is enough to lay me up, and ground me to the couch for a few days.

On the positive side, this gives me plenty of time to contemplate what my next group of tasks will be in the hobby world.

I still need to finish up my 2nd Bretonnian Lord on Hippogryph conversion, and I still have the bulk of my Bretonnian Army to paint.

I was also able to pick up some Necron units as well, so I have those to work on as well.

I have 52 troops for a Death Korps of Kreig Army to build.

I also have terrain to build... I picked up Witchfate Tor over the holidays, and I still want to build a lake piece of terrain.

Plus, I usually have about a dozen or so non-wargame miniatures in various states of completion.

I guess all of this spare time is really just bringing into focus how much hobby work I am behind on. SO, I put it to you, the blog community, how many projects do you tend to juggle at a time? When is enough enough, and when do you kick it into high gear to catch up?

On another note, SeerKarandras and I have been kicking around the idea of doing a podcast. What are your thoughts/reactions?

Well, off to have another round of Robotussin. Happy New Year everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. My wife and I were sick on New Year's Eve for about 5 or 6 years in a row when we first had kids. It became novel to not be sick then.

    I don't listen to the bevy of podcasts out now unless someone forwards a link because of a segment that might catch my interest. I'd say if you are going to do it, pick a very specific niche.

    ReplyDelete