Saturday, May 21, 2011

... in which I give a quick update.

Well, here it is, heading into the weekend.

I just finished flocking the 97th mini, and I look at the timer and realize I only have a little over 9 days to go. I haven't even cracked 100 yet. Things are going to go into another slow patch. I need to assemble and prime another batch.

So, I think I am going to be totally busted here. Realistically, I can't do 109 minis in 9 days.

... I won't give up though. I say we let the timer go, I'll post how many I have done at the end of 30 days, and then I'll stop it when I complete my 206th.

Now it is late, and my eyes are a bit blurry from speed painting an entire Dwarf army.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really ambitious project. My personal record is 106 in a 7 day period, but all had been assembled and primed prior. I didn't paint for 2 weeks afterwards.
    I look forward to seeing how you come out, GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete