Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cry havok....

So, originally, we intended to do a joint blog with craftworldlansing.blogspot.com, however, due to technical difficulties, I decided to start my own blog, and just link to craftworldlansing.

I do play 40K as well, I have the startings of quite the Necron horde. Fantasy battle is where my interest lies though. Not necessarily just Warhammer, but Dungeons & Dragons, Dark Heaven, Hordes, etc. spark my imagination far more than 40K.

So far, for Warhammer Fantasy battle, I have a rather large host of Bretonnians, in different stages of construct. I have even modded out a couple of Bretonnian Lords (pictures to follow). I also have an starter army of High Elves, Skaven, Dwarves, and Goblins.

I have yet to play a game of Warhammer under the new 8th edition rules, as my spare time is largely devoted to painting and assembling my Bretonnian army. Seerkarandras keeps promising to come over and get a game in, but we usually just end up drinking beer and watching Family Guy. We'll get there. I just need to make an effort to get out to the local hobby shop (Shout out to Evolution Games!) and throw down the gauntlet.

This blog will be about everything fantasy and sci-fi related, so don't limit your view. I love to make customs and scenery, and often don't adhere to the status quo. Keep an open mind and step fully into the Kingdoms of Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment